EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: The Ultimate Fighter Career Mode
FROM THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER® TO HALL OF FAME LEGEND –
EA SPORTS UFC ANNOUNCES CAREER AND ONLINE MODE DETAILS
Today EA SPORTS™ UFC® released details on the game’s career and online modes. Rising stars in the Ultimate Fighting Championship have proved their worth on The Ultimate Fighter canvas and, for the first time ever in a UFC video game, you can now earn your contract in the famous gym. UFC champions, contenders, and personalities will guide you on the road to greatness, but it’s up to you to hone your skills and adapt your strategy to stand toe-to-toe against the UFC’s best.
Winning the Ultimate Fighter is your ticket to a debut in the UFC and the beginning of a potentially legendary career. Five-round wars will lower career longevity. Spectacular knockouts or decisive victories will raise fan popularity and open doors for sponsorships, new gear and fighter visits from established legends. Fight your way to the title and never let it go.
· Watch how your career comes together with the latest video from the EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: The Ultimate Fighter Career Mode.
· For more information on The Ultimate Fighter Career Mode in EA SPORTS UFC visit our blog.
In addition to the Ultimate Fighter Career mode, EA SPORTS UFC will also feature new online modes:
· Online Championships – How good are you? It’s time to prove it. Following the format of the most played online experience at EA SPORTS, Online Championship will let you prove how you stack up against the rest of the world. Win enough to climb the ranks of the best players and fight for the belts in the toughest divisions.
· Online Rivalries – Create a 1-on-1 online rivalry with a friend and answer the question…who is really number one? Each rivalry tracks head-to-head stats for providing an in depth analysis and multiple rivalries are supported simultaneously.
· FighterNet – Your HUB to track all of your online competition. Track and compare your stats against friends and rivals, share fight highlights, and maybe even have your highlight featured in the Highlights of the Night. Plus, get access to some of the latest UFC content as and when available with the UFC Spotlight feature.
Powered by EA SPORTS IGNITE technology, EA SPORTS UFC is built from the ground up exclusively for Gen 4 platforms, EA SPORTS UFC captures the human athleticism, physiology and emotion of the athlete like nothing before it. Step into the Octagon® and Feel the Fight with every strike, takedown and submission.